The following privacy statement applies to the paroutgolf.com and www.backninepublishing.com web sites ("Sites").
Back Nine Publishing, makers of Par Out Golf, makes every effort to create an online environment that is useful, easy, safe, and respects your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give information which identifies you personally ("personal information") to anyone if you have told us not to.
The rest of this statement outlines in more detail the kind of information Back Nine Publishing collects and what we do with it.
1. When you visit our Sites, our web server automatically recognizes your domain name, your computer's operating system, browser type, the address of the web page you're coming from and of those pages you visit on our Site. We use this data in the aggregate to determine how much our guests use parts of our Site so we can improve it. We may also match user information with offline data available from other sources in order to carry out our services and conduct target advertising and promotions more effectively.
3. When you register, enter a contest, participate in an email program, or make a purchase using a credit card, we may collect and store some or all of the following information: your user ID, password, name, shipping and billing addresses, shipping and billing phone numbers, card type, card number, card expiration date, and optional personal information. This information is used by us or our contractors (e.g. our merchant services provider) to bill you for your purchase, ship your order, send email notices, or verify and ship a contest prize. This information is not and will not be share with any other party except as provided for above.
4. We archive correspondence of those who communicate with us via email. This information is used to follow up regarding an email inquiry, contest entry, or an order you've placed online. If you supply us with your postal address or telephone number online or via email, we will use that address to contact you regarding information you requested, a contest entry, or an order you've placed online.
5. We may use your personal information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our site's content, layout, and features. We may also use your information to furnish you with items targeted to your interests, such as new services and promotions. We may notify you of these new items via e-mail, telephone, or direct mail. You may "opt out" of receiving this information by indicating so in your account profile preferences or by calling 1-530-591-2645 and making such request to our Technology Department.
6. From time to time, we may use guest information for new, unanticipated uses. If our information practices significantly change at some time in the future, these changes will be posted on the page you're reading now. At no time will your privacy ever be compromised, and you'll always be asked if you want to opt out of any of these new uses.
If you have any comments or questions about your privacy while visiting our Site(s), please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.